    be with the cell they belong too. I am trying to save myself about 2 or 3
    hours of work.

    Richard

    Richard, Dec 21, 2007

  2. Richard

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 15:26:23 -0700, Richard wrote:

    >When I choose to show my comments they are all a
    >thousand rows down. I have about a hundred of them. Do I have to straighten
    >them all one at a time are is there someway I can straighten all of them to
    >be with the cell they belong too. I am trying to save myself about 2 or 3
    >hours of work.

    This is where you mean that when you click on a cell wih a comment, the
    comment box can be close/far above/below the cell.

    Seen that, well well Excel 2003 seems to be different from earlier
    versions, the same size box, sam eshort pointer and same angle.

    There is a lot you can do, alter lines, text, size , box size, move.

    That looks like a small macro to set the values you want to change.

    Try the MS Excel ngs, via your

    Usenet service,
    MS web communities,
    MS news server,
    and Google groups.
    http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?&sel=33607952&expand=1

    Look in 24HSHD
    for how to access via the MS methods.

    In 2003 saved as HTML all the formatting is there

    <v:shape id="_x0000_s1027" type="#_x0000_t202"
    style='position:absolute;

    margin-left:107.25pt;margin-top:-7.5pt;width:108pt;height:68.25pt;z-index:3;
    visibility:visible' fillcolor="infoBackground [80]"
    o:insetmode="auto">
    <v:fill color2="infoBackground [80]"/>
    <v:shadow on="t" color="black" obscured="t"/>
    <v:path o:connecttype="none"/>
    <v:textbox style='mso-direction-alt:auto'/>
    <x:ClientData ObjectType="Note">
    <x:MoveWithCells/>
    <x:SizeWithCells/>
    <x:AutoFill>False</x:AutoFill>
    <x:Row>6</x:Row>
    <x:Column>1</x:Column>
    <x:Author>mstn</x:Author>
    <x:Visible/>
    </x:ClientData>
    </v:shape></xml><![endif]--><![if !vml]><span
    style='mso-ignore:vglayout'><![endif]>

    If you want to script that and load / resave as XLS to see what happens.

    >Richard

    Me

    why?, Dec 21, 2007