    I open a new Excel file it just replace the existing Excel file. It use to
    display multiple files but have no idea how to get it back to display
    multiple display. Any ideals? Thanks.
    ** Frank **, Oct 14, 2007

  2. **    Frank    **

    meerkat Guest

    "** Frank **" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Using Window XP. Excel no longer display multiple files on screen.
    > Whenever I open a new Excel file it just replace the existing Excel
    > file. It use to display multiple files but have no idea how to get
    > it back to display multiple display. Any ideals? Thanks.

    Have you tried the Help Menu item in Excel ?.
    meerkat, Oct 14, 2007

  3. **    Frank    **

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 06:47:43 -0700, ** Frank ** wrote:

    >Using Window XP. Excel no longer display multiple files on screen. Whenever
    >I open a new Excel file it just replace the existing Excel file. It use to
    >display multiple files but have no idea how to get it back to display
    >multiple display. Any ideals? Thanks.

    Not forgetting previous style answers in 24HSHD

    Ask / Search in 1 of the MS Excel newsgroups.

    Use the MS newsserver
    msnews.microsoft.com
    find an appropriate group

    MS discussion groups, via web
    http://www.microsoft.com/communitie...spx?guid=1080912A-26C5-7040-AFDD-2224A4FEB3EA

    www.google.com

    F1 or Help

    As it's a MS product also try
    http://support.microsoft.com

    search form

    Me
    why?, Oct 14, 2007
  4. **    Frank    **

    Jaycee Guest

    "** Frank **" <> wrote in message
    > Using Window XP. Excel no longer display multiple files on screen.

    Whenever
    > I open a new Excel file it just replace the existing Excel file. It use to
    > display multiple files but have no idea how to get it back to display
    > multiple display. Any ideals? Thanks.

    Have you tried going to the menubar in Excel- Window>Arrange Windows> Tile ?
    Jaycee, Oct 14, 2007
  5. **    Frank    **

    ** Frank ** Guest

    Thanks for all the replies and good information, I'll try the suggestions.
    ** Frank **, Oct 16, 2007