    What happens if I put a 1.2 gig celeron on it? Does it not run at all or
    just run at the slower speed?

    Joe
    JustJoe, Nov 4, 2003

  2. JustJoe

    Spajky Guest

    On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 20:07:25 -0600, "JustJoe"
    <> wrote:

    >I have an old 7VDA board that Soyo say will handle up to a one gig celeron.
    >What happens if I put a 1.2 gig celeron on it?

    Thats a Tuallie!

    w/o modding the s370 (or slotket?) won´t work.
    You need a FcPga-FcPga2 s370 adapter (or Slot-T slotket if this is a
    Slot1 MoBo)

    upgradeware.com
    strattoncomputers.com

    -- Regards, SPAJKY
    & visit site - http://www.spajky.vze.com
    Celly-III OC-ed,"Tualatin on BX-Slot1-MoBo!"
    E-mail AntiSpam: remove ##
    Spajky, Nov 4, 2003