  1. Is ExamSimulators.com a legit site? Is it like a braindump. Their ads say
    1000s of people have passed using their tests.

    Adam
    Adam J. Olson, Nov 16, 2003

  2. Adam J. Olson

    mwalker Guest

    It is NOT a braindump, though some of the questions look
    unusually familiar when you take the exam. Since I get
    the hands-on doing net admin at work, I used the MS Press
    to study and then the simulator for 70-210. The sim helps
    reinforce what you've learned and helps you find your weak
    points to work on. Breezed through 70-210 last month.
    On to 215!!

    mwalker, Dec 1, 2003

  3. Adam J. Olson

    mwalker Guest

    I should make a clarification. "Breezed" is probably not
    an honest description. After I hit start, I stared at the
    first question for about 5 minutes, wondering why I was in
    this Prometric center in the first place. It was a very
    unfamiliar interactive question with no obvious solution.
    One other thing Examsimulators does is to start sending
    emails to you with valuable tips on taking the exams.
    Once I gathered my nerve and remembered the tips, I did
    much better. If you register and get the free sample
    test, you will be subscribed to this.

    mwalker, Dec 1, 2003
  4. Adam J. Olson

    Brian Guest

    > >Is ExamSimulators.com a legit site? Is it like a
    > braindump. Their ads say
    > >1000s of people have passed using their tests.

    Hard to say. They list no phone number and no address, only a PO box.
    Brian, Dec 2, 2003