exams

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by AmyAmandaAllen, Sep 3, 2005.

  1. hi,

    which is easier in peoples opinions, the 215 or the 218 ( know I need to do
    both at some point ). the 215 seems a bigger exam.

    anyone know how many questions in each and the passing score - presume its
    700 again.

    cheers
    AmyAmandaAllen, Sep 3, 2005
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. AmyAmandaAllen

    Aman B. Guest

    218 is way easier

    218 is way easier, or at least it was for me.

    Took both of them one after another, got 775 on 215 and 930 on 218.
    I told my results, you make up your mind ;)

    Cheers,


    "AmyAmandaAllen" wrote:

    > hi,
    >
    > which is easier in peoples opinions, the 215 or the 218 ( know I need to do
    > both at some point ). the 215 seems a bigger exam.
    >
    > anyone know how many questions in each and the passing score - presume its
    > 700 again.
    >
    > cheers
    Aman B., Sep 4, 2005
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. RE: 218 is way easier

    how many questions were there?

    "Aman B." wrote:

    > 218 is way easier, or at least it was for me.
    >
    > Took both of them one after another, got 775 on 215 and 930 on 218.
    > I told my results, you make up your mind ;)
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    >
    > "AmyAmandaAllen" wrote:
    >
    > > hi,
    > >
    > > which is easier in peoples opinions, the 215 or the 218 ( know I need to do
    > > both at some point ). the 215 seems a bigger exam.
    > >
    > > anyone know how many questions in each and the passing score - presume its
    > > 700 again.
    > >
    > > cheers
    AmyAmandaAllen, Sep 4, 2005
    #3
  4. AmyAmandaAllen

    Aman B. Guest

    RE: 218 is way easier

    both of them had 50 questions




    "AmyAmandaAllen" wrote:

    > how many questions were there?
    >
    > "Aman B." wrote:
    >
    > > 218 is way easier, or at least it was for me.
    > >
    > > Took both of them one after another, got 775 on 215 and 930 on 218.
    > > I told my results, you make up your mind ;)
    > >
    > > Cheers,
    > >
    > >
    > > "AmyAmandaAllen" wrote:
    > >
    > > > hi,
    > > >
    > > > which is easier in peoples opinions, the 215 or the 218 ( know I need to do
    > > > both at some point ). the 215 seems a bigger exam.
    > > >
    > > > anyone know how many questions in each and the passing score - presume its
    > > > 700 again.
    > > >
    > > > cheers
    Aman B., Sep 5, 2005
    #4
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Zwitterion
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    820
    Zwitterion
    Nov 25, 2005
  2. Moderator
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    734
    Moderator
    Dec 16, 2005
  3. Zwitterion
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    682
    Zwitterion
    Nov 25, 2005
  4. Moderator
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    644
    Moderator
    Dec 16, 2005
  5. Zwitterion
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    630
    Zwitterion
    Nov 25, 2005
Loading...

Share This Page