    where I can find all the MCDST exams date?
    Regards
    Driver

    driver, Mar 10, 2007

  2. I am not sure I am following your question. I believe you are asking
    "when" you can take the MCDST exams? If so, you can schedule them by
    visiting http://www.vue.com or http://www.prometric.com. The actual
    dates you can take them depend solely on your local testing center. By
    visiting those sites I just listed, you can determine "where" and "when"
    you can take your exams at your local testing center.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 11, 2007