    70-272.

    Cheers

    David
    David Hibbert, Jul 8, 2004

  2. Hi David,
    I asked the same question, here are the replies:

    "272 tests your technical skills of Internet Explorer, OE, Outlook 2003 and
    applications on Windows XP. If you familiar with these stuffs, I don't think
    there's any problem to take 272 first.

    You may take a look at Windows XP Resource Kit for preparing 271"

    "Hi Brighton,

    It really doesn't matter which exam you take first as long as you have taken and pass all the exams needed for your certifications. In your case, as long as you have pass 70-271 and 70-272, you will be certified as MCDST.

    However it is wise to have a study plan. Plan on which exam you want to take first. Put into consideration on whether you have the materials at hand, the help needed and the knowledge and experience you need to gain for your up coming exams.

    Hope this help.

    Bobby"

    Brighton Rocks, Jul 8, 2004

  3. Cheers for the info

    David Hibbert, Jul 8, 2004
  4. I took the 70272 first and their was aboiit five maybe six questions that
    duplicated ones from the 70-271

    Ron Carswell A+ N+ CTT+ MCSA MCSE CCNA MCDST, Jul 11, 2004
  5. David Hibbert

    mfanclub Guest

    I cannot post a new thread for some reason so I will ask away in this thread if you don't mind.

    I am currently taking the 2261 and 2262 classes and would like some opinions on what other resources any of you feel would be beneficial for me to use in preperation for these exams? Cost is a factor, but I also don't want to but something cheap that will not be of much if any assistance in my goal. Any information here would be great. I am very open to products other than just Microsoft resources.

    Many thanks!

    mfanclub, Jul 13, 2004