Exams

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgTGFyc3Nvbg==?=, May 15, 2007.

  1. What is the difference between 70-631 and 70-630?

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgTGFyc3Nvbg==?=, May 15, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgTGFyc3Nvbg==?=

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the

    > What is the difference between 70-631 and 70-630?

    The difference is 1.

    As for the merely obvious instead of the plainly obvious, you could have
    found that if you had looked here before posting:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/prepare/examresults.aspx?
    orderby=ID

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, May 15, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgTGFyc3Nvbg==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    On May 15, 8:02 pm, TBone <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote:
    > The difference is 1.
    >
    > As for the merely obvious instead of the plainly obvious, you could have
    > found that if you had looked here before posting:
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/prepare/examresults.aspx?
    > orderby=ID
    >
    > -------
    >
    > T-Bone
    > MCNGP XL

    I think he counted the keystrokes it would take him to formulate a
    question, rather than type in a long url himself. That way he can
    simply copy-paste. ;-)

    Cerebrus, May 18, 2007