    the MCDBA not count towards it and will I have to take
    additional exams?

    Thanks
    Mark, Nov 21, 2003

  2. Mark

    Guest Guest

    Follow-up to help clarify my question:

    If I earn the MCAD and take the following exams:
    * 70-305
    * 70-310
    * 70-229

    can I use 70-229 and 70-305 towards the MCDBA?

    Thanks

    Guest, Nov 21, 2003

  3. Mark

    Chris Guest

    Yes, any test can apply to multiple certifications if it is a required or
    elective exam for that cert. An example would be that you could be an MCDBA
    and an MCSE with 7 tests by selecting the two sql tests as your electives
    for the MCSE.

    Chris

    Chris, Nov 21, 2003