    It it fulfill requirement of MCAD ?
    --
    Indu shukla
    Indu.shukla, Oct 15, 2007

  2. (By "given," I assume you mean "passed.")
    No, you have to pass the 70-310 or 70-320 exam as well.

    LarryWestMCSD, Oct 15, 2007

  3. Look at this way, Technoboob, perhaps if this person, who apparently does not
    know how to search the Microsoft website (which makes me wonder how he could
    even use a braindump -- my guess is he used proxy testers), manages somehow
    to get an interview with someone in an HR department. The HR person will
    hopefully realize that he is a "dumbass," then start thinking "Maybe many of
    the people from overseas are dumbasses also," and will start seeking out
    people who were raised in the Americas or Europe first. The OP is poisoning
    the application pool for outsourcing, which is beginning to reduce the desire
    for companies to send work overseas. If I was from India, I would do what I
    could to keep this guy from wanting a job in the US or UK.

    Have you noticed that more and more job ads state "Must have command of the
    English language." I'm guessing that these are from HR people who have wasted
    their time on people such as these, and want to reduce the number of them who
    apply.

    Of course, if the HR person is a "dumbass" also, then we are out of luck. An
    example is Prometric, which apparently hires idiots for programmers (for
    example, one should be able to reschedule an exam from one state to another -
    you could in Pearson-Vue but you can't in Prometric). The fact that in the
    country dropdown, entering "U" does not automatically bring up the United
    States leads me to believe that their programmers were not raised in the USA.

    On the other hand, the OP is probably someone whose first language is not
    English. If the Microsoft certification site was in a language that you and I
    did not understand, we would probably have problems understanding it as well.
    The OP might not really be a "dumbass," just someone who only knows his
    native tongue. If you and I, Technoboob, tried to post on a newsgroup that
    wasn't our native tongue, we'd most likely be called "dumbasses" (or their
    language's equivalent) also. That is why Microsoft's newsgroups
    (www.microsoft.com/communites/newsgroups) are offered in a multitude of
    languages. But if you go to the Microsoft site, you will see that they offer
    newsgroups in Urdu, but not in Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, or other Indian
    languages.

    Suggestion to Microsoft: Offer newsgroups in these languages, and have a
    newsgroup for "other" languages as well. Also, if you don't already do so,
    you might start thinking about offering the certification web pages in the
    major languages of the Indian subcontinent.

    LarryWestMCSD, Nov 21, 2007