    Vane Guest

    hi! I'd like to know when are the dates of the exams or
    which web page are they?... thanks.. bye!

    Vane, May 6, 2004

  2. Vane

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 06 May 2004 10:52:26 -0700, Vane declaimed:

    > hi! I'd like to know when are the dates of the exams or which web page are
    > they?... thanks.. bye!

    hi! Better hurry, they are tomorrow at 10:00!...welcome.. bye back atcha!

    JaR, May 6, 2004

  3. Vane

    Neil Guest

    "Vane" <> wrote in news:96a501c43392
    $e4569da0$:

    > hi! I'd like to know when are the dates of the exams or
    > which web page are they?... thanks.. bye!

    no one ever reads...

    www.microsoft.com/learning

    sign...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 6, 2004
  4. First get the skills, then learn to read.
    After that, you'll be able to begin to learn how to browse the web.

    Then perhaps you could continue by reading Microsoft's website and find out
    a little
    bit about the MCP programme.

    Rémy Bucheler \(MCSA, Charter MCDST\), May 7, 2004