    these three exams to become MCAD.Net certified ????
    Please reply me ASAP ....

    Thx. = : )

    Microsoft_Blues, May 4, 2004

  2. Microsoft_Blues

    Doug Rees Guest

    no. You must do either 70-320 or 70-310 - the Web Services exam plus one of
    the other two you have listed.

    But yes, you can mix VB and C#

    Doug Rees

    Doug Rees, May 4, 2004

  3. Dear

    you need to do

    MS SQL Server 2000 enterprise edition
    Windows or web application in either VB.Net or C#.Net
    (Prefer C#.Net)
    XML Web Services in which u gave win or web application
    exam for being MCAD.Net

    thnx alot

    Sherry Shamsi Multan Pakistan

    Sherry Shamsi, May 7, 2004
  4. All the requirements for MCAD certification is listed at
    the following URL

    Bill Thompson

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/requirements.asp

    Bill Thompson, May 19, 2004