Exams 70 292 & 70 296

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Pileyrei, Aug 29, 2003.

  1. Pileyrei

    Pileyrei Guest

    Hi Alan

    Try www.mcseworld.com
    One of the site moderators there is quite helpful. His nic
    is "Dont panic" .See this page...scroll down and choose
    the exam number......http://www.mcsaworld.com/forums/?s=

    Regards

    Pileyrei

    Pileyrei, Aug 29, 2003