Exams 70 292 & 70 296

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Marko, Aug 29, 2003.

  1. Marko

    Marko Guest

    Have a look at say, the last 100 posts to this newsgroup.
    In particular, pick out the ones with either 292 or 296 or
    MCSE 2003 in the subject. Lots of good info if you would
    spare about 15 minutes looking.
    Marko, Aug 29, 2003

  2. Marko

    SteveC Guest

    Suggest you go back to bed Marko, and then get out the right side of it!
    lol

    SteveC, Sep 1, 2003

  3. Marko

    Maestro Guest

    I've been noticing Marko's post. It seems that he writes
    his response more so that they're acceptable to the usual
    group here (i.e. MCNGP) than they're helpful to the poster
    of the question.

    Maestro, Sep 3, 2003
  4. "Maestro" <> wrote in message
    > I've been noticing Marko's post. It seems that he writes
    > his response more so that they're acceptable to the usual
    > group here (i.e. MCNGP) than they're helpful to the poster
    > of the question.

    Marko makes disparaging remarks about the MCNGP, just not as much or as many
    as you.

    I like him anyway because he's an Aussie.

    --
    Fris "Shrimp on the Barbie Doll" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Sep 3, 2003
  5. Marko

    Consultant Guest

    no, he does not appear to be posting to catch our attention, he just seems
    to hold some of the same values in which we embrace

    Consultant, Sep 3, 2003