    candidate, well that would ultimatly mean i can revise for one exam at a time.

    Regards,
    shahed.

    shahed, Nov 18, 2006

  2. shahed

    DD Guest

    Yes, the exams can be taken one at a time. In the United States, you can
    schedule your exam through one of several companies. I choose the closest
    test center and they give me a list of available days and times.

    DD

    DD, Nov 18, 2006

  3. shahed

    shahed Guest

    thanks for your reply but can anyone UK resident shed some light on this
    topic. Im also not studying with any company im going the self study route.

    many thanks

    shahed

    shahed, Nov 19, 2006
  4. shahed

    Nick Rose Guest

    You can choose to sit each one on separate days or you can try and organise
    it to sit both exams on the same day. It is down to you. Just find the test
    centre closest to you and give them a ring. They are pretty helpful and will
    give you all the info you need to know.

    Nick Rose, Nov 20, 2006
  5. shahed

    shahed Guest