    know what I can expect.

    Thanks so much!
    Greg
    greg, Jul 1, 2005

  2. greg

    Guest

    Hi greg,

    after registering your D70 on the nikon support werb-site you can
    download capture for free for a 30 day trial period.

    if this does not work you cna drop me a mail, i can send you some
    imgaes

    Bendikt
    , Jul 1, 2005

  3. greg

    Jim Guest

    "greg" <> wrote in message
    > Hi folks,
    >
    > I've recently bought the Nikon 10.5mm f/2.8 fisheye lens for my D70; it
    > replaces my now-useless Sigma 15mm f/2.8 fisheye.
    >
    > However, I've read that the Nikon Capture 4.x software (which I don't

    have)
    > can de-fish an image created with the 10.5 lens.

    Yse, Nikon Capture can perform deconvolution of a fisheye image to make a
    rectilinear one.
    At a recent D70 once over very lightly seminar, the presenters showed before
    and after images.
    Yes, it does definitely work. Whether you would like the result or not is
    hard to say. I don't believe I need this capability, but I only speak for
    myself.
    Jim
    Jim, Jul 1, 2005
  4. greg

    greg Guest

    "Jim" <> wrote in message

    > Yse, Nikon Capture can perform deconvolution of a fisheye image to make a
    > rectilinear one.
    > At a recent D70 once over very lightly seminar, the presenters showed
    > before
    > and after images.
    > Yes, it does definitely work. Whether you would like the result or not is
    > hard to say. I don't believe I need this capability, but I only speak for
    > myself.
    > Jim

    Thanks Jim. Does anyone have any before-afters they can point me to?
    greg, Jul 1, 2005