    Abuse of Authority at it's worse.

    --
    Anna
    Borked Pseudo Mailed, Nov 27, 2008

  2. Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
    > The link below shows a copied page of one person trying to stand up for herself against abuse and told to shut up by admin and the thread locked.
    >
    > http://www.realtasmania.com/Discrimination.html
    >
    > Abuse of Authority at it's worse.

    Nah, it gets much worse than that. Just wait until someone stops you
    wanking, that'll be authority over abuse.

    Socky
    AnotherD@rnedSock, Nov 27, 2008

  3. Borked Pseudo Mailed

    Nervous Nick Guest

    On Nov 26, 9:26 pm, Borked Pseudo Mailed <>
    wrote:
    > The link below shows a copied page of one person trying to stand up for herself against abuse and told to shut up by admin and the thread locked.
    >
    > http://www.realtasmania.com/Discrimination.html
    >
    > Abuse of Authority at it's worse.
    >
    > --
    > Anna

    Shut up!

    --
    YOP...
    Nervous Nick, Nov 27, 2008

    John McWilliams, Nov 27, 2008
  5. Borked Pseudo Mailed

    ^Tems^ Guest

    ChrisM wrote:
    > In message ,
    > Borked Pseudo Mailed<> Proclaimed from the tallest
    > tower:
    >
    >> The link below shows a copied page of one person trying to stand up
    >> for herself against abuse and told to shut up by admin and the thread
    >> locked.
    >>
    >> http://www.realtasmania.com/Discrimination.html
    >>
    >> Abuse of Authority at it's worse.

    > Looks to me like they were just trying to stop things before they got too
    > out of hand...
    > Not saying the comments in the thread were justified, but what was to be
    > gained by letting that thread run on??

    Wonder if Yahoo would consider copying the page like that be a breach of
    copyright.
    ^Tems^, Nov 27, 2008
  6. On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 09:48:27 +1100, ^Tems^ <> wrote:

    >ChrisM wrote:
    >> In message ,
    >> Borked Pseudo Mailed<> Proclaimed from the tallest
    >> tower:
    >>
    >>> The link below shows a copied page of one person trying to stand up
    >>> for herself against abuse and told to shut up by admin and the thread
    >>> locked.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.realtasmania.com/Discrimination.html
    >>>
    >>> Abuse of Authority at it's worse.

    >> Looks to me like they were just trying to stop things before they got too
    >> out of hand...
    >> Not saying the comments in the thread were justified, but what was to be
    >> gained by letting that thread run on??
    >>

    >Wonder if Yahoo would consider copying the page like that be a breach of
    >copyright.

    The last thing that Yahoo would want to do is start a copyright issue. Then
    everyone on the planet would sue them back.
    Trolls&MoreTrolls, Nov 27, 2008
  7. Borked Pseudo Mailed

    ^Tems^ Guest

    Trolls&MoreTrolls wrote:
    > On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 09:48:27 +1100, ^Tems^<> wrote:
    >
    >> ChrisM wrote:
    >>> In message ,
    >>> Borked Pseudo Mailed<> Proclaimed from the tallest
    >>> tower:

    >>> Looks to me like they were just trying to stop things before they got too
    >>> out of hand...
    >>> Not saying the comments in the thread were justified, but what was to be
    >>> gained by letting that thread run on??
    >>>

    >> Wonder if Yahoo would consider copying the page like that be a breach of
    >> copyright.

    > The last thing that Yahoo would want to do is start a copyright issue. Then
    > everyone on the planet would sue them back.

    Haha true
    ^Tems^, Nov 28, 2008
  8. Borked Pseudo Mailed

    Mr.T Guest

    "Trolls&MoreTrolls" <> wrote in message
    > The last thing that Yahoo would want to do is start a copyright issue.

    Then
    > everyone on the planet would sue them back.

    But Yahoo and Google have deep enough pockets to take on almost anyone.
    The reverse will hardly ever be true.

    MrT.
    Mr.T, Nov 28, 2008