Examen time for the 70-293 examen.

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Alex Baekelandt, Dec 28, 2007.

  1. Does anybody now the exam time for the 70-293 examen? I need to now because
    my prometric examen centre isn't so many hours open.

    Alex Baekelandt, Dec 28, 2007

  2. Alex Baekelandt

    PAJ Guest

    On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 00:48:01 -0800, Alex Baekelandt
    <> wrote:

    >Does anybody now the exam time for the 70-293 examen? I need to now because
    >my prometric examen centre isn't so many hours open.

    2:30am

    PAJ, Dec 28, 2007

  3. "Alex Baekelandt" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    > Does anybody now the exam time for the 70-293 examen? I need to now
    > because
    > my prometric examen centre isn't so many hours open.

    Your Prometric Exam Center will be open for the necessary number of hours to
    allow you to complete the exam from the start of your scheduled appointment.

    Pick the date and time you wish to take the exam, and I assure you the
    testing center will remain open for as long as Microsoft has alloted for you
    to take the exam.

    The time alloted for the entire exam process (including checking, paperwork,
    reading testing instructions, and post-testing followup) is typically four
    hours; however, the =exam= portion itself is not that long. How long it will
    actually take depends directly on how well you prepare, and for this exam,
    preparation is critical, as I believe it is one of the more difficult exams
    in the entire MCSE track.

    For more detailed information on exam preparation you should refer to any
    one of the cert exam study guides for the 70-293, which will quite clearly
    spell out all of the additional relevant information you might need, or be
    interested in.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCBMSP, MCTS, MCP
    MVP - Software Distribution (2005-2007)

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin, Dec 28, 2007