    into 7 sections but some of the sections only have 12
    questions in it. Is this representitive of the position of
    a typical exam?

    anonymous, Jul 24, 2004

  2. anonymous

    Eric Guest

    anonymous wrote:

    > Has any one used ExamCram for the test 70-306? I have a
    > copy of it but it seems a little simple. I think the
    > database has 330 questions in it and it is broken down
    > into 7 sections but some of the sections only have 12
    > questions in it. Is this representitive of the position of
    > a typical exam?

    I didn't like Exam Cram, or the sample questions in Kalani's blue
    Training Guide, but the blue guide is great for actually learning the
    material.

    I prefer MeasureUp or Transcender for sample questions.

    Eric

    Eric, Jul 26, 2004

  3. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    upon the news group kind of late in the process. I think
    next time I'll go with the Transcender, it seems to get
    pretty good reviews here.

    After the 70-306 exam, is 70-305 a good choice? Is there
    much overlap in the material?

    anonymous, Jul 26, 2004
  4. anonymous

    Eric Guest

    anonymous wrote:

    > After the 70-306 exam, is 70-305 a good choice? Is there
    > much overlap in the material?

    Yes, it's a great idea. There's a lot of overlap on the hardest
    subjects: debugging, deployment, etc. Although there are new ways of
    doing it in the web world, there are still a lot of fundamentals in
    common.

    Eric

    Eric, Jul 27, 2004
  5. anonymous