Examblaster software - Can anybody recommend it?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Alex Walker, Feb 7, 2005.

  1. Alex Walker

    Alex Walker Guest

    Hey everybody

    I've received an e-mail from Examblaster, who have got a pretty big sale
    on MCSE test/training software for the next week or so.

    Before I go ahead and buy, does anybody have any experience of their
    software? I note they've got a few big names who seem to endorse it, but
    I can't seem to find much in the way of reviews on the web. I find the
    trouble with a lot of test questions is that they simply aren't as
    complex as the final MCP exams, so if anybody cold share any experience
    of using this software I'd appreciate it.

    The link is at http://www.cert21.com/link-34-3.htm if anybody's interested.

    Thanks in advance for any advice.

    Regards

    Alex Walker