    please do send me across details as to how to prepare for
    the mcsa exam and the prerequisites along with details of
    courses if any
    anil, May 28, 2004

  2. anil

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 27 May 2004 16:13:11 -0700, anil extemporised:

    > please do send me across details as to how to prepare for
    > the mcsa exam and the prerequisites along with details of
    > courses if any

    Well, sorry.

    That was the first part of the exam.

    You just failed.

    You may re-take the exam when you learn the meaning of STFW.

    JaR
    Proctor Thug
    JaR, May 28, 2004

  3. anil

    Seth Guest

    you just want Microsoft to pass you and send out a certification cause it
    would be easier? ok.

    Seth, May 28, 2004
  4. anil

    Shadman Guest

    Hi!

    to become a msca your will have to pass these 4 exams.

    70-210,70-215,70-216,70-218

    bye

    shadman khan MCSA
    Shadman, May 30, 2004