    and also what is the time limitation.

    Thanks in advance.
    Kalyan

    =?Utf-8?B?S2FseWFu?=, Nov 1, 2007

  2. The cost of the exams is $125(USD) assuming you live in the US. You can take
    them all in one day or one per day over a few days or one per month over the
    next few months and they will still be $125 per exam, no more and no less. I
    would reccomend you signup for second Shot (microsoft.com/learning for
    details) before registering the exams..

    As for the time limits, it varies from exam to exam but expect anywhere from
    120-240 minutes for each depending on the exam, its contents etc. When you
    register for the exam the email will give you the time to expect with some
    padding for registration purposes.

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"