    Number of questions, time to do it....

    Thanks in advance
    Regards from Spain.
    Guest, Oct 19, 2004

  2. >Regards from Spain.

    Hi Spain, how's it going?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi... fine.... you?

    Guest, Oct 19, 2004
  4. >Hi... fine.... you?

    I'm not too bad, thanks for asking.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2004
  5. cramsession.com used to have that info. Not sure any more. For some of the
    exams, you can find it at http://www.geocities.com/firepower_50ae/CodeNote
    Also, it is often posted in this group by those who have just taken the
    test.

    dwilson

    Daniel Wilson, Oct 19, 2004
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Oh!
    That's a great news!!!

    Fortuity... do you know the answer for my original
    question?
    Regards, again...

    Guest, Oct 19, 2004
  7. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    we do, but you first have to answer a question:

    does the rain in spain stay mainly in the plain?

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    "Good lord, it's beer Friday again!"
    Rowdy Yates, Oct 19, 2004
  8. >Oh!
    >That's a great news!!!

    sure is.

    >Fortuity... do you know the answer for my original
    >question?

    My friend Google does.

    >Regards, again...

    I thought you were Spain?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2004
  9. >does the rain in spain stay mainly in the plain?

    HA,HA, that's a trick question, you can't fool me.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2004
  10. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    "Rowdy Yates" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > we do, but you first have to answer a question:
    >
    > does the rain in spain stay mainly in the plain?

    Is Generalissimo Francisco Franco still dead?

    /really dating myself on that one
    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    Mike T., Oct 19, 2004
  11. Mike T. wrote:
    > "Rowdy Yates" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> we do, but you first have to answer a question:
    >>
    >> does the rain in spain stay mainly in the plain?
    >>

    > Is Generalissimo Francisco Franco still dead?
    >
    > /really dating myself on that one

    I'm FrisbeeĀ®

    And you're not.
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 19, 2004
  12. Guest

    T-Bone Guest

    <> wrote
    > where can I find the exact information of each exam?
    > Number of questions, time to do it....

    www.microsoft.com

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    There's no need to state the plainly obvious when the merely obvious will
    do.
    T-Bone, Oct 19, 2004