    ninjafighter Guest

    Where is the best plaxe to find test exam questions for
    MCSD-70-315..

    ninjafighter, Feb 19, 2005

  2. ninjafighter

    lighthammer Guest

    NinjaFighter - > Send me your EmailAddress

    lighthammer, Feb 21, 2005

  3. ninjafighter

    Martin Guest

    Lighthammer: I'm looking exactly the same info for exam 70-306... So far
    I've used only the Qod site but I find questions presented there not really
    a good mockup of what a real exam would be... and some expanations are poor

    Do you (or anybody) have some resources for exam 70-306... if so my address
    is

    Thanks!

    Martin, Feb 21, 2005
  4. ninjafighter

    lighthammer Guest

    BOOOOOOM !!!!!!!

    The user(s) account is temporarily over quota.

    lighthammer, Feb 22, 2005
  5. ninjafighter

    Paul Cleuren Guest

    lighthammer schreef:
    > NinjaFighter - > Send me your EmailAddress
    >

    > "ninjafighter" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Where is the best plaxe to find test exam questions for
    >>MCSD-70-315..

    Hi,

    on the MCSD-newsgroup, I happened to find your post answering to
    NinjaFighter. Actually I'm interested too. I will start tomorrow
    studying for the MCSD-70-315 exam, so it would be great if you could
    give me a place to find some test exams.

    Thank you very much in advance!

    Kind regards,

    Paul

    Paul Cleuren, Feb 23, 2005
  6. ninjafighter

    JaR Guest

    Re: BOOOOOOM !!!!!!!

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, lighthammer climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:
    >
    > The user(s) account is temporarily over quota.

    What a surprise.

    Goofball.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Feb 24, 2005
  7. ninjafighter

    Martin Guest

    Re: BOOOOOOM !!!!!!!

    sorry lighthammer... my Inbox had some crap that I just get rid of (I think
    I have to stop using WebMail to send e-mails cause "sent items" stay in the
    server and eat all my quota... ugggg)

    Can you try it again?

    Thanks for your help!

    Martin, Feb 24, 2005