    -however much they say off?
    Thanks
    Jason

    Jason, Nov 30, 2003

  2. Jason

    JD Guest

    Yes. Go to www.getcertified4less.com . They have vouchers for 1 test for
    $95 or both for $188. Once you buy the voucher, they send you an email with
    a voucher number. Just plug this number in when you schedule your test.

    JD

    JD, Nov 30, 2003

  3. I would suggest for vouchers finding your local testing center, Vue or
    Prometric before buying vouchers, it would really suck to buy a voucher and
    then have to driver farther for it, not that you would spend $50 on gas and
    time but it's best to know that before hand.

    I used Total Seminars (Mike Meyers company) and had a great fast pleasnt
    experience with them.
    They sell Prometric I think.

    www.totalsem.com

    And the 1100 question subset was great to have also. Even though I took the
    test before the CD showed up at my house. It was good to use for more info
    and time killer ;).

    Philip

    C. Philip Cutler II, Dec 1, 2003