    directly on Vue or Prometric.

    Where is the catch ? (if any)

    Thank you.

    pennino, May 1, 2005

  2. I've never ordered through them but that site seems legit - they've
    been around for a while.

    You can get an even better discount by going on eBay and purchasing a
    20% discount Microsoft Test voucher for only $5 USD. I just checked -
    they have a few on the site right now.

    I did this a few months ago and it's worked out great - for the $5 I
    paid for the voucher, I've been able to save $125 ($25 x 5 tests) as
    you can use the voucher number any number of times prior to the
    expiration date. Easily the best $5 I've ever spent.

    blastingfonda, May 1, 2005

  3. pennino

    Skippy Guest

    I've tried them several times. They work pretty well, too bad you can't find
    a study guide stie cheaper and as good as testking.com :)

    Skippy, May 2, 2005
  4. pennino

    Pal Guest

    i can get you cheap testking study guides
    --
    Pal
    MCP

    Pal, May 3, 2005
  5. pennino

    Guest Guest

    I ordered several exams (CompTIA and Microsoft). Works
    great, fast an, most important, cheap(er).... than throug
    VUE and/or Prometric.

    Guest, May 5, 2005