    Hi all,found this voucher on the web... already tested it and it does
    give you 15% discount MSAU419E5105

    Enjoy.Good Luck

    Gigantor, Jan 29, 2007

  2. Gigantor

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Well, if it's already been used, then it's of no use to us.

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 29, 2007

  3. Gigantor

    .rev [MCT] Guest

    Ahhh yes, so instead use mine, which can not only be reused over and over
    and over, but also is 20% off the exams :)

    The only catch is that its for VUE only.

    MSUU7C1E9359

    --
    ..rev
    ..

    .rev [MCT], Jan 29, 2007
  4. Gigantor

    Consultant Guest

    well, then use mine, it has unlimited use and is good for 40%
    MSUSUCK12345

    Consultant, Jan 29, 2007
  5. Gigantor

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    ".rev [MCT]" <> wrote in message
    > Ahhh yes, so instead use mine, which can not only be reused over and over and
    > over, but also is 20% off the exams :)
    >
    > The only catch is that its for VUE only.
    >
    > MSUU7C1E9359

    That was another reason I wanted to run the guy off....we've got our own
    pushers/dealers in here. We don't need any more p!mps trying to run the show.

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 29, 2007
  6. Gigantor

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > well, then use mine, it has unlimited use and is good for 40%
    > MSUSUCK12345

    Haha...took me a minute to figure out what you were getting at, then I re-read
    the code. Funny sh*t man.

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 29, 2007
  7. Gigantor

    Frisbee® Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >> well, then use mine, it has unlimited use and is good for 40%
    >> MSUSUCK12345
    >>

    > Haha...took me a minute to figure out what you were getting at, then I
    > re-read the code. Funny sh*t man.

    Apparently Con doesn't like Mississippi State University. Or Michigcan
    State.

    Frisbee®, Jan 29, 2007
  8. Gigantor

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    >>

    >> "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >>> well, then use mine, it has unlimited use and is good for 40%
    >>> MSUSUCK12345
    >>>

    >> Haha...took me a minute to figure out what you were getting at, then I
    >> re-read the code. Funny sh*t man.

    > Apparently Con doesn't like Mississippi State University. Or Michigcan State.

    Or the other 6 M. State Universities for that matter.

    Mississippi
    Michigan
    +
    Missouri
    Montana
    Maine
    Maryland
    Massachusettes
    Minnesota

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 29, 2007
  9. Gigantor

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Well, if it's already been used, then it's of no use to us.

    a bit like a condom then!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 29, 2007
  10. Gigantor

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > >Well, if it's already been used, then it's of no use to us.

    > a bit like a condom then!

    Kinda....at least they can be used twice.

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 29, 2007
  11. Gigantor

    Briscobar Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message

    > Massachusettes

    furry foo.

    Briscobar, Jan 29, 2007
  12. Gigantor

    .rev [MCT] Guest

    Yeah, I'm all the pimp most can handle

    --
    ..rev
    ..

    .rev [MCT], Jan 29, 2007
  13. Gigantor

    catwalker63 Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> prattled ceaselessly in news:eyYhV#8QHHA.2172
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    > "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >> >Well, if it's already been used, then it's of no use to us.

    >> a bit like a condom then!
    >>

    > Kinda....at least they can be used twice.

    ew

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Jan 29, 2007
  14. Gigantor

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message

    > ew

    Oh like you've never turned your underwear inside out so you could put off
    laundry for one more day...

    > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    ....oh, yeah, maybe you haven't. ;)

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 29, 2007
  15. Gigantor

    Julia Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in news:eyYhV#8QHHA.2172
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    >> a bit like a condom then!
    >>

    > Kinda....at least they can be used twice.

    Ick!

    Julia, Jan 29, 2007
  16. Gigantor

    TurkReno Guest

    Julia <> wrote in news:O#CkQM$:

    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in news:eyYhV#8QHHA.2172
    > @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:
    >

    >>> a bit like a condom then!
    >>>

    >> Kinda....at least they can be used twice.
    >>

    > Ick!

    At least they're not counting to three.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Jan 29, 2007
  17. Gigantor

    Consultant Guest

    just lick it clean baby, it will still work

    Consultant, Jan 29, 2007
  18. Gigantor

    Julia Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:Oi2Vxe$QHHA.2256
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > just lick it clean baby, it will still work
    >

    > "Julia" <> wrote in message
    >> "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in news:eyYhV#8QHHA.2172
    >> @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    >>> Kinda....at least they can be used twice.
    >>>

    >> Ick!

    LOL, ewwwwwwww ... lick the condom itself?

    Julia, Jan 29, 2007
  19. Gigantor

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Julia" <> wrote in message

    > LOL, ewwwwwwww ... lick the condom itself?

    Would you prefer we squeegee it out for you?

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 29, 2007