    I would really appreciate your response.

    Thanks,

    Dan.
    Dan Dawson, Nov 8, 2003

  2. Dan Dawson

    Techie Guest

    They are a good company to deal with very fast
    --
    MCNGP #21
    A+, Network+, MCSA

    Techie, Nov 8, 2003

  3. Dan Dawson

    q w Guest

    Hi Dan.
    I'm from Montreal Canada and I used vouchers from totalseminars.
    http://totalsem.com/vouchers.htm
    They have a boundle 1100 questions (downloadable) + 2 A+ vouchers for 198.99
    USD.
    That means 99.5 USD for each exam and 1100 free exam questions.
    Good Luck!

    q w, Nov 9, 2003
  4. Hey,

    I used them for both my A+ and Network+ vouchers and have to say that they
    are the best by far.

    Pat

    A+, Net+, CNA, MCSA

    Patrick Tessier, Nov 9, 2003
  5. Hmmm, sounds like an unresearched answer to a post .... I also used
    gracetech vouchers and and examvouchers.com voucher and getcertified4less
    was still by far the best of the lot.

    Maybe do a little background search before you go spouting off at the mouth.

    Pat

    A+,Net+,CNA,MCSA

    Patrick Tessier, Nov 9, 2003
  6. Dan Dawson

    Furby Guest

    In article <cisrb.814$>, says...

    >Hmmm, sounds like an unresearched answer to a post .... I also used
    >gracetech vouchers and and examvouchers.com voucher and getcertified4less
    >was still by far the best of the lot.

    I don't really understand how one voucher could be 'better' than another, let
    alone 'by far'. What the hell are you talking about? It's a voucher number,
    it gets you a test. I dont know about examvouchers.com but gracetech and
    getcertified4less charge the same price, $95 for one test or $188 for two
    bundled.

    >Maybe do a little background search before you go spouting off at the mouth.

    Maybe quit being a lying jackoff
    Furby, Nov 10, 2003
  7. Dan Dawson

    Furby Guest

    In article <cisrb.814$>, says...

    >Hmmm, sounds like an unresearched answer to a post .... I also used
    >gracetech vouchers and and examvouchers.com voucher and getcertified4less
    >was still by far the best of the lot.
    >
    >Maybe do a little background search before you go spouting off at the mouth.

    by the way, Gracetech is located in Canada, so maybe it would be the best
    option for Canadians who want to support a canadian business. Do a little
    research on the subject of this thread.

    Furby, Nov 10, 2003
  8. Dan Dawson

    Techie Guest

    Why just because Bell Sympatico just happens to be the largest ISP in
    Canada? Get a grip moron

    --
    MCNGP #21
    A+, Network+, MCSA

    Techie, Nov 10, 2003
  9. It's not about the just the number but the quality of service ... with
    getcertified4less I had the number within hours and not days making them
    better than the rest in that respect.

    Also, if the original poster lives in Montreal and is willing to do his test
    at the Descartes testing center they offer vouchers there as well ... not as
    cheap as getcertified4less but less of a hassle to get.

    The original posters asked a question and I answered but you had to go off
    and say something off the ball and unwarranted.

    Pat

    "Furby" <> wrote in message
    > In article <cisrb.814$>,

    says...

    Patrick Tessier, Nov 10, 2003
  10. On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 07:49:27 -0800, "Patrick Tessier" <>
    wrote:

    >It's not about the just the number but the quality of service ... with
    >getcertified4less I had the number within hours and not days making them
    >better than the rest in that respect.
    >
    >Also, if the original poster lives in Montreal and is willing to do his test
    >at the Descartes testing center they offer vouchers there as well ... not as
    >cheap as getcertified4less but less of a hassle to get.
    >
    >The original posters asked a question and I answered but you had to go off
    >and say something off the ball and unwarranted.
    >
    >Pat

    Well said, Pat...

    I must say it was very interesting the way this one went off the
    rails. :)

    One personal observation, and not directed at any single
    individual...these tests require reading comprehension skills, and
    there was a bit of that missing in this thread.

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Nov 10, 2003