    date.

    Are these the same types of vouchers? In other words, did I just screw
    myself?

    reynaldo, Dec 30, 2006

  2. reynaldo wrote:
    > I just put a bid on an exam voucher on eBay. It expires tomorrow and I was
    > assuming that the voucher had to be used to purchase a registration by
    > tomorrow (Sunday, New Years Eve.) I just read on Prometric's site that when
    > you buy a voucher from them, you must sit for the exam before the expiration
    > date.
    >
    > Are these the same types of vouchers? In other words, did I just screw
    > myself?

    Probably. This is likely one of the VS 2005 launch vouchers which
    expire 12/31/2006. I bought 2 weeks ago and used it. Works great but I
    think you're too late.

    Jonathan Roberts, Dec 30, 2006

  3. reynaldo

    reynaldo Guest

    "Jonathan Roberts" wrote:

    > reynaldo wrote:
    > > I just put a bid on an exam voucher on eBay. It expires tomorrow and I was
    > > assuming that the voucher had to be used to purchase a registration by
    > > tomorrow (Sunday, New Years Eve.) I just read on Prometric's site that when
    > > you buy a voucher from them, you must sit for the exam before the expiration
    > > date.
    > >
    > > Are these the same types of vouchers? In other words, did I just screw
    > > myself?

    > Probably. This is likely one of the VS 2005 launch vouchers which
    > expire 12/31/2006. I bought 2 weeks ago and used it. Works great but I
    > think you're too late.

    Awesome. Oh well, thanks for the reply.

    reynaldo, Dec 30, 2006
  4. reynaldo

    reynaldo Guest

    "Jonathan Roberts" wrote:

    > reynaldo wrote:
    > > I just put a bid on an exam voucher on eBay. It expires tomorrow and I was
    > > assuming that the voucher had to be used to purchase a registration by
    > > tomorrow (Sunday, New Years Eve.) I just read on Prometric's site that when
    > > you buy a voucher from them, you must sit for the exam before the expiration
    > > date.
    > >
    > > Are these the same types of vouchers? In other words, did I just screw
    > > myself?

    > Probably. This is likely one of the VS 2005 launch vouchers which
    > expire 12/31/2006. I bought 2 weeks ago and used it. Works great but I
    > think you're too late.

    In case anyone was wondering, the seller on eBay canceled the sale after I
    talked to them. Maybe, next time I'll do a little research before I place a
    bid ;)

    reynaldo, Dec 31, 2006