    for over a year in VB .NET as well so that helps too. Any other
    suggestions/input from you guys would be great. Wish me luck

    ai

    ai, Feb 5, 2005

  2. ai

    shrihas Guest

    You are all set if you have gone through those books. I hope you have real
    world experience too. If you have real world expeirence and if you have gone
    through those books you will pass exams easily.

    My real world experience was quite useful besides those books but you will
    pass. I wish you good luck.

    Shrihas Shah
    NYS Office for Technology.
    Albany, NY 12189

    shrihas, Feb 6, 2005

  3. ai

    ai Guest

    Hi shrihas,

    Thx for the encouragement. Was your exam adaptive or fixed-form multiple
    choice?

    ai

    ai, Feb 6, 2005