    tests. Any extra suggestions before taking the 70-215? Just to be sure.

    Thanks!

    Charles

    Charles C., Nov 2, 2004

  2. I just passed 70-215 about three weeks ago. I scored an
    850 out of 1000. I used the MCSE Readiness review and
    the Prep Logic practice tests. Also, I read the Exam
    Crams by Que. They were very good about presenting the
    information right to the point. I also spent a lot of
    time with the Microsoft Press 70-218 self paced training
    kit. I set up a test domain and performed ALL the
    exercises in the book.

    Worked well for me.

    Good luck

    Review to present the