    for non-us people?

    Thanks
    Pascal
    Pascal, Aug 2, 2004

  2. Pascal

    Hugo Guest

    The same time for US people... If the exam is not avaible in your language,
    you can ask for extra time for the english version....But I think you're
    french speaking (like me), so you can't have extra time because (I think)
    french exams are avaible !

    Hugo

    Hugo, Aug 2, 2004

  3. Pascal

    pascal Guest

    Could you tell me in minutes how much time non-us people
    get to take this exam? Is it 90 minutes, 120 or something
    else?
    Or could you tell me where to find the exact time.

    Pascal (and I'm not frensh)

    pascal, Aug 2, 2004
  4. Pascal

    R Guest

    In the UK, it was 50 questions, 120 minutes.

    R, Aug 3, 2004
  5. Pascal

    Hugo Guest

    Hi !

    You can find most exam information on www.cramsession.com

    Hugo, Aug 3, 2004
  6. Pascal

    Pascal Guest

    Thanks guys.
    I found out that our exam is 170 minutes for non-english
    persons.

    Regards,

    Pascal
    Pascal, Aug 3, 2004