    the prometric website. How many time they usually need to
    update their information?

    Thanks,regards from Barcelona
    Jam, Jun 3, 2004

  2. Jam

    Guest Guest

    did you pass? what exam?? have you logged into mcp
    website??? im in ireland wishing i spoke spanish and was
    in baccelona, oh sun how i miss you

    in

    Guest, Jun 3, 2004

  3. When you finish writing the test, the Microsoft test software notifies
    Microsoft servers of the results...
    Maybe the connection was broken: Call the Prometric testing center.
    The tests I write usually complete in a day or two.

    Sartan Dragonbane, Jun 3, 2004