exam testing

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by show me the money, Jan 14, 2008.

  1. Are the exams hard? and what books do u recommend to study for the exams?

    show me the money, Jan 14, 2008

  2. "show me the money" <show me the > wrote
    in message news::

    > Are the exams hard? and what books do u recommend to study for the exams?

    I just cannot come up with anything clever to say so... No, and none. I
    do recommend a computer with Windows XP Professional, Office XP and the
    exam objectives from http://www.microsoft.com/learning. That's all you
    need. The rest is up to you!

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 15, 2008

  3. The exam is not diffecult if you have lot of experience on xp and read the
    questions very well.
    Mcdst was one of the certifications I didn't have yet. Last thursday I
    thought why not do them on friday, I have had little time to study but lot
    of experience and passed it.
    so no problem.

    --
    Jos van Vegchel
    the Netherlands

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:%...

    Jos van Vegchel, Jan 20, 2008