  1. I had read the sybex book of 70-219, I've been practicing a lot. Now I want
    to use some exam test. Which you think is the best, trasncendant o what?

    RT

    Rafael Tejera, Feb 27, 2004

  2. Rafael Tejera

    bill Guest

    The transcenders are the best. If you score high with the
    transcenders, you should do well on the exam.

    Good Luck,
    bill

    bill, Feb 27, 2004

  3. Here's my advice (from somebody who failed 219 once and
    passed it just a few hours ago):

    Definately study with Transcender if at all possible,
    I've found it to be a great help with all my previous
    exams, HOWEVER it isn't enough for this exam. I would
    definately, in addition to Transcender, read through some
    chapters in whatever texts you have (like those by
    Syngress), paying particular attention to anything having
    to do with DNS servers (including UNIX), multiple forest
    situations, proper placements for group/security
    policies, OU structure and use, and domain placement.

    I would also HIGHLY recommend to take full advantage of
    the scrap paper they'll provide you during the test to
    take notes from the case studies and draw a rough
    graphical representation of the forest/site/domain/OU
    structure. Believe me when I say you have to make the
    most of your time during the exam as it runs out fast,
    especially if you waste too much time flipping back and
    forth through the questions and the case study. Don't
    listen to any advice stating to read the questions first
    and find the info in the case study later, because if you
    take the time to -really- understand what's going on in
    the case study the questions will be a breeze.

    Good luck!

    Chris Lukowski, Feb 28, 2004
  4. Rafael Tejera

    Mikiemov Guest

    I agree, transcenders are great exam prep tools however
    for the 219 exam they were lacking in volume somewhat.

    I purchased the MS Readiness Review book, which is exactly
    what you are looking for...

    Mikiemov, Feb 28, 2004
  5. Could you give me the anme of that book (MS Readiness Review book)

    RT

    Rafael Tejera, Feb 28, 2004
  6. Well, mine is called "MCSE: Designing Windows 2000
    Directory Services Study Guide" and it's put out by
    Osborne (not Ozzy though). You can find them cheap on
    Amazon.com but let me tell you these books are nice and
    THICK. They're Microsoft approved and were specified by
    the MCSE classes I took at my college. Should be helpful
    as a backup in your case.

    Chris Lukowski, Feb 29, 2004