    What this exam focus more?

    Any advice,

    TR
    Rafael Tejera, Apr 6, 2004

  2. Rafael Tejera

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Active Directory Design

    --
    I may not be fully certified, but I am fully certifiable.

    TechGeekPro, Apr 6, 2004

  3. Rafael Tejera

    Neil Guest

    "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in news:Oqqtu#BHEHA.2180
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > Active Directory Design
    >
    > --
    > I may not be fully certified, but I am fully certifiable.
    >
    > "Rafael Tejera" <> wrote in message
    >> Somebody had take this exam.
    >>
    >> What this exam focus more?
    >>
    >> Any advice,
    >>

    >> TR

    so concise and to the point. I'm willing to be more discriptive. here we
    go:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-219.asp#SKILLS

    or

    http://tinyurl.com/27qrj

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 7, 2004
  4. Rafael Tejera

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Well dang! If I knew that was there, I might've scored higher than a 727! Oh
    well, there's always the 70-216.

    TechGeekPro, Apr 7, 2004
  5. Rafael Tejera

    > Well dang! If I knew that was there, I might've scored higher than a
    > 727! Oh well, there's always the 70-216.

    nyuk...

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 7, 2004