    got right... I've heard that the maximum score you can get
    on an exam is higher than 1000 (Is this true?).

    Thanks..
    Ant, Apr 28, 2004

  2. Ant

    Consultant Guest

    ant, like most people, you shouldn't worry about how many you need right,
    and start focusing on the content being tested. where do you feel you were
    weak in? 1000 is the maximum.

    Consultant, Apr 28, 2004

  3. That is a point of interests. Last exam I took didn't have a maximum score
    (70-298), or the previous (70-214). Each of which was taken after the
    change over from unscored to being scored.

    Just 2 pennies ya'll

    Christopher Beasley (yada,yada, yada)
    "anon" <> wrote in message
    > Please point me to the article on Microsoft's website that says that 1000

    is the maximum score. I have been operating under the impression that the
    maximum score was variable, and undisclosed.

    Christopher J. Beasley, Apr 28, 2004
  4. Ant

    Consultant Guest

    it's all a big secret

    Consultant, Apr 28, 2004
  5. Ant

    Consultant Guest

    it's ok. mayabe it will be 1345?

    ;-)

    "anon" <> wrote in message
    > Sorry, I was being a little facetious there.
    >
    > 'Beginning with the release of the Microsoft Windows ServerT 2003-related

    exams, Microsoft will provide numerical scores on exams. By the end of
    September 2003, most exams will have the new score report format, which
    includes this numerical score. Microsoft has worked with customers and
    testing industry experts to create an exam scale that would be consistent
    across all exams. The new scale requires a minimum passing score of 700 on
    all exams. The maximum score on the exams will vary depending on the
    complexity of the skills being measured.'
    Consultant, Apr 28, 2004
  6. 210 was just passed by a friend and he showed me the print out 540 was passing
    =?Utf-8?B?cmVn?=, Apr 29, 2004
  7. Ant

    Consultant Guest

    ah, thanks to lowering of standards, even those who barely know half the
    material can be certified! imagine your dr, he only needed to know half to
    get his doctorate, now he is treating you. it makes ya feel all warm and
    fuzzy, don't it?

    Consultant, Apr 29, 2004