    computer system and the results were sent to Prometric.
    Should I be concerned at all?

    Thanks!

    xf7, Feb 20, 2005

  2. They can reprint the report. You should have received the report after the
    test. I recommend to everyone they keep the reports, just in case.

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 20, 2005

  3. xf7

    Guest Guest

    hi,

    may u share or send the 70-271 ebook to me to
    as i really cant afford to buy the
    self paced training now

    by the way congrate u for the passed exam on mcdst!

    in normal cases,u should get a score report printed after
    each vue or prometric passed exam,as i did so many exam,i
    have it all printed even on beta exams

    please check with your centre to see whats the problem
    going on

    thanks

    Guest, Feb 21, 2005
  4. xf7

    T-Bone Guest

    <> wrote
    > may u share or send the 70-271 ebook to me to
    > as i really cant afford to buy the
    > self paced training now

    i use short wordz so i hope u can know what i say:

    if u cant have enuf $ to buy the books, how u gonna pay for the test?

    IOW: Stop being a pirate and buy your own test materials.

    Second, enjoy your Swen.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Feb 21, 2005