    --
    Francesco Quaratino
    http://blogs.devleap.com/sgainz.blog

    Francesco Quaratino, Aug 3, 2004

  2. Hi Francesco,

    Yes you can and in fact, you should. As long as your accumulated MCP exams satisfy any of the MSFT certiification criteria, you will be certified accordingly.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=, Aug 4, 2004

  3. The MCP Member website has a Certification Planner that you may find helpful.
    When you login it will show up under the "View My..." menu. You can select
    the MCSA certification that you are interested in completing and the planner
    will show the exams that are needed. You will also see a checkmark next to
    the exams that you have already passed which count towards the certification.

    Thanks,
    Karena [MSFT]

    =?Utf-8?B?a2FyZW5hbEBvbmxpbmUubWljcm9zb2Z0LmNvbQ==, Aug 6, 2004