    BTW, whats the difference between testingking and testing-king . com is?

    Thanks a lot
    henpat
    henpat, Aug 5, 2005

  2. henpat

    T-Bone Guest

    "henpat" <> wrote
    > BTW, whats the difference between testingking and testing-king . com is?

    There is no difference, they are both only for use by cheating ashfarkers
    and if you get caught, you will lose your certs.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Aug 6, 2005

  3. Don't start with anything that offers you "real exam questions", just stick
    with MeasureUp or anything !!

    Grtz

    "henpat" <> wrote in message
    > Hello all
    > I'm interesting to do the 70-271 and 272. A friend talk me about

    Testking,

    Michel Vaillant, Aug 7, 2005
  4. henpat

    henpat Guest

    Ok, thanks for your feedback.
    I'm agreeing with you!

    All the best.

    henpat, Aug 8, 2005
  5. henpat

    Tmack Guest

    I bought the Test King questions from a guy on E-Bay for $2. I saw at
    least 4 questions on the 20-271 from the TestKing questins. The sample
    questions I bought had 200 questions and I only looked at the first 100
    twice. For $2, it was worth getting those 4 questions right and if you
    average it out; there could have been 8, or more, questions that were
    on the real test if I had looked at the entire 200 questions. That's
    like 7% of the questions which could make the difference of passing or
    failing.

    Using sample test questions is not cheating. Although they claim that
    all of the questions could be on the test, a lot of them were
    applicable to other exams. I saw a lot of questions that were more for
    the 70-270 exam; which isn't bad as eventually I'll have to take
    that.

    I wouldn't pay the full price on their website. It's not worth it.

    Don't just study the sample questions no matter where they come from
    (TransCender, MeasureUp, Test King). You won't learn enough to do the
    job of a desktop support technician and you WON"T pass the exam. You
    use these questions to determine what areas you need to spend more time
    on studying.
    Tmack, Aug 8, 2005
  6. henpat

    T-Bone Guest

    "Tmack" <> wrote
    > I bought the Test King questions from a guy on E-Bay for $2. I saw at
    > least 4 questions on the 20-271 from the TestKing questins.

    A.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r.

    > Using sample test questions is not cheating.

    No, but using braindumps is. Thanks for posting your real name. You'll be
    hearing from MS about it.

    > I wouldn't pay the full price on their website. It's not worth it.

    No, so you'd rather steal copyrighted material?

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Aug 8, 2005
  7. henpat

    Tmack Guest

    You're nuts man.
    Tmack, Aug 8, 2005
  8. henpat

    T-Bone Guest

    "Tmack" <> wrote
    > You're nuts man.

    And my t-shirt says, "Don't piss off the crazy person".
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Aug 8, 2005