    the latest Testking, just add me to his MSN Contact List
    & i'll be glad to send it to him..
    Good luck all

    Ahmed Zidan, Aug 19, 2003

  2. "Oscar" <> wrote in message
    news:009001c36668$f114a5c0$...
    > Hi there
    >
    > Please provide me with the testking study guides for the
    > MCSA/MCSE exams.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Oscar

    I was wrong, Oscar. You're not a wiener. You're a cocktail wienie.

    --
    Fris "Grouch" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    Frisbee® MCNGP, Aug 19, 2003

  3. Ahmed Zidan

    Christina Guest

    Hello Ahmed,
    could you send me the materials you have for MCSA( not
    only for 70-210).I'm already in the MSN.Thanks.
    Christina

    Christina, Aug 20, 2003
  4. Ahmed Zidan

    Emmett Guest

    I'm interested!

    Emmett, Aug 21, 2003
  5. Can you please send me a copy of Testking. Thanks!!

    Angelique Russell, Aug 22, 2003
  6. Ahmed Zidan

    Thomas Guest

    Hi there.. If you could Please send me da Testking....

    Thomas, Aug 25, 2003
  7. Ahmed Zidan

    geemak Guest

    Can someone tell me where I can get the latest 70-210 exam questions? or
    help me by sending them to me?

    Thanx

    geemak, Sep 2, 2003
  8. Ahmed Zidan

    geemak Guest

    geemak, Sep 2, 2003
  9. Ahmed Zidan

    LeonG Guest

    Originally posted by Ahmed Zidan

    > Hi all

    > i've just passed all the MCSA exams, thanks to Testking.

    > Now I have the materials that assures that you'll pass

    > any of these exams, so if anyone likes to have a copy of

    > the latest Testking, just add me to his MSN Contact List

    > & i'll be glad to send it to him..

    Good luck all

    LeonG, Sep 2, 2003
  10. Ahmed Zidan

    LeonG Guest

    Hi Ahmed

    Can you please send the test king info. I would appreciated the help.

    Thanks,

    Leon

    LeonG, Sep 2, 2003
  11. Hi Ahmed,

    Can you please send me a copy of Testking. Thanks!!

    Elizabeth

    Elizabeth Souza, Sep 2, 2003
  12. Ahmed Zidan

    duc Guest

    Hi Zidan,

    Could you sent me a copy of the testking Material.

    Thanks.

    Good lucks to you.

    duc, Sep 9, 2003
  13. Ahmed Zidan

    virtos Guest

    Hello! Ahmed Zidan.

    Can you send me your MCSA materials? I will take the test soon, so I really
    need that. Thanks!

    virtos, Sep 16, 2003
  14. Ahmed Zidan

    MCSE World Guest

    Test King = Brain Dump = Cheater = Knows Nothing

    Do it the right way.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Sep 16, 2003
  15. Ahmed Zidan

    Bob Guest

    How can I contact you? I'm interested in the resources,
    too.

    Thanks.

    Bob, Oct 3, 2003
  16. Ahmed Zidan

    Garen Guest

    Hi Ahmed,

    could you pls send me the material for only 70-215.Thanks.

    Garen, Oct 21, 2003
  17. hey can you send me the resources you have to pass the tests.

    thanks

    Diogenes Dilone, Oct 26, 2003
  18. Ahmed Zidan

    owaishussain Guest

    Originally posted by Ahmed Zidan

    > Hi all

    > i've just passed all the MCSA exams, thanks to Testking.

    > Now I have the materials that assures that you'll pass

    > any of these exams, so if anyone likes to have a copy of

    > the latest Testking, just add me to his MSN Contact List

    > & i'll be glad to send it to him..

    > Good luck all

    Asalam u Alikum

    sir i want the mcsa paper how i given the exam thanks

    --
    S.Awaishussain

    owaishussain, Oct 27, 2003
  19. Ahmed Zidan

    vishaal78 Guest

    Hi Ahmed

    Congrats.. I'm looking for the latest testking for 70-210.. What
    is the latest version? Do you have it?

    Thanks

    Originally posted by Ahmed Zidan

    > Hi all

    > i've just passed all the MCSA exams, thanks to Testking.

    > Now I have the materials that assures that you'll pass

    > any of these exams, so if anyone likes to have a copy of

    > the latest Testking, just add me to his MSN Contact List

    > & i'll be glad to send it to him..

    Good luck all

    vishaal78, Oct 30, 2003
  20. Are you people for real? No, more like a virus.

    I only have 1 question... why? Why would you cheat to pass these
    tests? If you work in the industry then you would surely see the
    stupidity in it. If you don't work in IT then why even do them. Why
    not an MD or something?
    I know some of you get IT jobs. I see your type almost everyday...
    useless. Oxygen thieves who can't support a damned thing without your
    copy of testing handy.

    I guess that was more than one question. Oh well, I guess its true
    that you can never be truly rid of viruses. Or is that Virii? Never
    got a masters in English. L8r.

    Karl \Johnno\ Gustaf, Oct 30, 2003