    the questions/answers ) that it is likely to be presented in ( just so I know
    whats coming !! )

    many thanks people...

    AmyAmandaAllen, Jun 29, 2005

  2. AmyAmandaAllen

    T-Bone Guest

    "AmyAmandaAllen" <> wrote
    > How many questions am I likely to be asked and what is a passing score?
    >
    > Is there anywhere on the web that has a real simulation of the format (

    not
    > the questions/answers ) that it is likely to be presented in ( just so I

    know
    > whats coming !! )

    Part of working in the IT field is knowing how to find the answers yourself.
    So rather than waiting for someone to answer the reposting of your question,
    I'll get you started: Take some time to visit the microsoft web site, read
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Jun 29, 2005

  3. AmyAmandaAllen

    EJ Guest

    Try this link for general info;
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcp/requirements.asp
    This is to MS free on-line course.
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseContent.aspx?courseId=26272&offerPriceId=54989
    Recommend MS Training Kit/Walter Glenn.
    MS has a sample test (30 quest) on their site also. Sorry, I've lost the
    link to that but you may find it through the course site.
    gook luck.

    EJ, Jun 29, 2005
  4. AmyAmandaAllen

    Micah E. Guest

    I agree with T-bone. The ability and skill to investigate something for
    yourself is sort of a requirement for working in IT / IS. No one ever taught
    me how to use a computer or how to navigate on the internet, and I am quite
    certain this holds true for the majority of those in this field.

    Unless your just posting the question for general purpose so others can
    consider it themselves.

    --
    Micah E.
    A+ Cert.

    Micah E., Jun 29, 2005
  5. What I meant was, which one of all the test that are currently on the web, in
    books, on cd's represents the real format. Can any previous test takers say
    which one does?

    AmyAmandaAllen, Jun 30, 2005