    questions on exam? Thanks in advance.

    Regards,
    Leszek
    Leszek, Oct 9, 2006

  2. Leszek

    Cerebrus Guest

    Leszek wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > in MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-536) book there is CD with more
    > than 300 exam questions. This questions are an example or can I expect this
    > questions on exam? Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Leszek

    Lol, now that is a silly question if there ever was one... but I'm in a
    patient mood today. (till now...)

    Leszek, those are *sample* questions. It is well understood that you
    will not find those very questions on the exam, because there would be
    no sense of taking the exam otherwise. The questions in most Training
    kits are generally structured similar to actual exam questions and are
    broadly based on topics comprising the MS published syllabus for the
    exam. They should only be treated as good practice, and as a means to
    identify your weak areas. I'm sure you will find this disclaimer in the
    book somewhere.

    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please touch !)

    Join the fight against Br@indumps