    from www.exams.ws? Are they useful? Do you guys suggest
    any other sources for exam questions?
    Thanks

    ericdhd, Jan 29, 2005

  2. >I'm taking 70-305 soon. Have anyone bought exam questions
    >from www.exams.ws? Are they useful? Do you guys suggest
    >any other sources for exam questions?

    The format of the exams is very simple, so why on earth do you need
    practice exams? Surely you know whether or not you understand the
    topics covered in the exams?

    If you feel you need practice tests in order to be able to point and
    click a mouse, then try here http://bkcareers.com

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 29, 2005