    question types in exam. Like is it MCQ, Fill in the gaps, Short questions
    which requires memorizing, Drag n drop? Which type is more specific?

    Thanks in advance

    Newbie, Feb 1, 2009

  2. Newbie

    catwalker63 Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?TmV3Ymll?= <> prattled
    ceaselessly in news:D:

    www.microsft.com/learning

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Feb 1, 2009

  3. Newbie

    Newbie Guest

    in the link microsoft.com/learning, I could not find question type. any idea
    where to -lick to know the 70-290 questions type?

    thanks

    Newbie, Feb 2, 2009
  4. Newbie

    catwalker63 Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?TmV3Ymll?= <> prattled
    ceaselessly in news::

    > in the link microsoft.com/learning, I could not find question type.
    > any idea where to -lick to know the 70-290 questions type?
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > "catwalker63" wrote:
    >
    >> =?Utf-8?B?TmV3Ymll?= <> prattled
    >> ceaselessly in
    >>
    >> > Hi there,
    >> >
    >> > I am newbie to IT. I wana take the 70-290 MCSA exam. Just wondering
    >> > the question types in exam. Like is it MCQ, Fill in the gaps, Short
    >> > questions which requires memorizing, Drag n drop? Which type is
    >> > more specific?
    >> >
    >> > Thanks in advance
    >> >

    >> www.microsft.com/learning
    >>
    >> --
    >> Catwalker
    >> MCNGP #43
    >> www.mcngp.com
    >> "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    Know the objectives and the question type will not matter.

    catwalker63, Feb 2, 2009
  5. Newbie

    Newbie Guest

    What you mean catwalker63?

    Is anyone out there help me with the question types?

    Newbie, Feb 2, 2009
  6. Newbie

    Olórin Guest

    "Newbie" <> wrote in message
    > What you mean catwalker63?
    >
    > Is anyone out there help me with the question types?
    >
    > "catwalker63" wrote:
    >
    >> =?Utf-8?B?TmV3Ymll?= <> prattled
    >> ceaselessly in news::
    >>
    >> > in the link microsoft.com/learning, I could not find question type.
    >> > any idea where to -lick to know the 70-290 questions type?
    >> >
    >> > thanks

    >> --
    >> Catwalker
    >> MCNGP #43
    >> www.mcngp.com
    >> "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    Which part of "Know the objectives and the question type will not matter"
    presented you with problems?

    Olórin, Feb 3, 2009
  7. Newbie

    JohnB Guest

    Go to the website of Transcender or Self Test Software. They both sell
    practice tests, that closely simulate the look and feel of the real tests.
    There you'll find a sample test to download.... usually 5 questions.

    JohnB, Feb 3, 2009
  8. Newbie

    winterdream Guest

    Most difficult part for me where the simulations, because i praktised most
    using cathegory vieuw instead of classic vieuw.

    winterdream, Feb 5, 2009
  9. Newbie

    Olórin Guest

    "winterdream" <> wrote in message
    > Most difficult part for me where the simulations, because i praktised most
    > using cathegory vieuw instead of classic vieuw.
    >
    > "Newbie" wrote:
    >
    >> Hi there,
    >>
    >> I am newbie to IT. I wana take the 70-290 MCSA exam. Just wondering the
    >> question types in exam. Like is it MCQ, Fill in the gaps, Short questions
    >> which requires memorizing, Drag n drop? Which type is more specific?
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance

    Bet you fared even worse in the spelling module...

    Olórin, Feb 5, 2009