exam question

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by igotyourdotnet, Oct 24, 2006.

  1. I'm taken my test in 3 weeks so I was wondering how many questions are on a
    the exam and how much time are you allowed to take the test?

    igotyourdotnet, Oct 24, 2006

  2. exam 70-536 I'm taken

    igotyourdotnet, Oct 24, 2006

  3. usually it will have 43 to 45 questions. All the best

    Regards,
    Thomas Alexander.J

    "igotyourdotnet" wrote:

    > exam 70-536 I'm taken
    >
    > "igotyourdotnet" wrote:
    >
    > > I'm taken my test in 3 weeks so I was wondering how many questions are on a
    > > the exam and how much time are you allowed to take the test?

    Us

    Thomas Alexander, Oct 30, 2006
  4. how much time do you get to take it?
    I've seen times posted such as 105 min. to 155 minutes

    igotyourdotnet, Oct 30, 2006
  5. igotyourdotnet

    Glenn Guest

    As of this morning...

    No. of question - 45

    Time available - 115 minutes

    Passing score is 700/1000.

    Glenn, Oct 30, 2006
  6. thanks, I'm actually going Dec 8 to take the test.

    I'm studying the MCTS 70-536 self paced training kit - will that be enough
    for the test? I've taken the lesson review exams so far and passed them all.
    I'm averaging a 98% so far on all the ones i've taken. I've taken 2 practice
    test though and didn't do as well.

    igotyourdotnet, Oct 30, 2006
  7. igotyourdotnet

    Glenn Guest

    Don't rely solely on the book. I found a combination of the book, MSDN2 and
    MSDN Webcasts worked well along with practical exercises of course. I
    rarely used anything else, except when it came to threading. Check out
    http://www.albahari.com

    My advice is, if you don't feel prepared, delay the test. I delayed mine
    FIVE times, mostly due to work commitments and heavy drinking, but I'm glad
    I did.

    The two nights before the exam I crammed to refresh anything I'd studied in
    detail, but also gave sometime to areas I didn't fully understand just so I
    could at least make an educated guess. That seemed to do the trick
    (965/1000), although I probably got lucky on a few.

    Good luck

    Glenn

    Glenn, Oct 31, 2006
  8. thanks for the input. I delayed mine actually twice so far. Though the book
    is good some of the chapters are kind of a "refresher" for me, but the things
    that I never used before I'm reading them over and over again.
    How about an online e-courses, are they worth getting or no?
    I thought about getting some on some areas I don't know or understand that
    well. As for MSDN2 and MSDN I use them alot as for the newsgroups also.
    Thanks for that site on threading, I'll check that out.

    igotyourdotnet, Oct 31, 2006
  9. igotyourdotnet

    Glenn Guest

    I've not tried the e-learning courses. I'm going to try and get some money
    for training for the next exam so I'll probably give them a go.

    Glenn, Oct 31, 2006
  10. ok thanks.

    igotyourdotnet, Oct 31, 2006