    i also found out that there are different answers to depending on the source
    i am studying from
    so i ask you guys what is the last final good answer C or D

    =?Utf-8?B?UGlvdHIgTWFqY2hlcg==?=, Feb 23, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UGlvdHIgTWFqY2hlcg==?=

    KrazE Guest

    KrazE, Feb 23, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?UGlvdHIgTWFqY2hlcg==?=

    Varun Guest

    Varun, Feb 23, 2005
  4. The answer is D man.

    A.The answer cannot be A becoz you can yourself see that all types of
    devices can be viewed in device manager.
    B. Drivers can't be the problem because the device is working perfectly.
    C. Option C is rubbush. All types of controllers and disk drives are
    visible in device manager.

    Ronit Bhattacharya, Feb 23, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?UGlvdHIgTWFqY2hlcg==?=

    Ghee Guest

    Hi, the answer is D.

    D: You must go to the View menu in Device Manager and
    select show Hidden
    Devices.

    Ghee

    Ghee , Mar 9, 2005
  6. 100% D

    =?Utf-8?B?c29ueQ==?=, Jul 4, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?UGlvdHIgTWFqY2hlcg==?=

    BD Guest

    "sony" <> wrote in message
    WOW...I'd say this was a br@indump question. These fu©kwitz think they can get
    away with studying from br@indumps. But what they don't realize is that they
    leave behind a digital 'paper trail'. Every one of them has just been
    busted...HAHAHAH.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #51

    BD, Jul 4, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?UGlvdHIgTWFqY2hlcg==?=

    Briscobar Guest

    "BD" <www.SWPPM.com> wrote in message
    > "sony" <> wrote in message
    > WOW...I'd say this was a br@indump question. These fu©kwitz think they can
    > get away with studying from br@indumps. But what they don't realize is
    > that they leave behind a digital 'paper trail'. Every one of them has just
    > been busted...HAHAHAH.

    Nah, it wasn't a dump question, unless the OP changed it slightly to throw
    us off...."you are an administrator for the domain contoso blah blah blah"
    is Microsoft training material. nwtraders, contoso, brisbane, denver, and
    den-xxx are dead giveaways that it's MS-produced material. But like I said,
    the OP might know this and tweak his dump question to make it look legit.
    But hey, innocent until proven guilty. Or something.

    ....OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!!!!!!

    Briscobar, Jul 4, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?UGlvdHIgTWFqY2hlcg==?=

    LoopBack Guest

    BD wrote:
    > "sony" <> wrote in message
    > WOW...I'd say this was a br@indump question. These fu©kwitz think they can get
    > away with studying from br@indumps. But what they don't realize is that they
    > leave behind a digital 'paper trail'. Every one of them has just been
    > busted...HAHAHAH.

    <snip>
    > --
    > Bigus Di©kus
    > MCNGP #51
    > -- MCNGP.com - Define irony: a bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a
    > song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.
    > -- www.SWPPM.com

    The word Contoso rings a bell, so I just did a search of the MS-Press
    book and it comes up a whole bunch of times. I guess this is just a
    question from the MS Press Kit.

    I guess you could have them done for copyright though.

    LoopBack, Jul 4, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?UGlvdHIgTWFqY2hlcg==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > is Microsoft training material. nwtraders, contoso, brisbane, denver,
    > and

    and the companies of Tailspin Toys, Fabrikam...

    and the City Pairs for each Domain were Perth and Brisbane (SPACIFIC1),
    Vancouver and Denver(NAMERICA1), Bonn and Lisbon (EUROPE1), Lima and
    Santiago (SAMERICA1), Bangalore and Singapore (ASIA1), Casablanca and
    Tunis (AFRICA1) and I had a class were we had to go to an NAMERICA2
    domain (Acapulco and Miami) but I forget what teh student machines were
    after that. The Instructors machine was (is) always London and
    occasionally they would let us play with 2 of them (the second instructor
    machine was Glasgow)...

    ah, the memories...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - And your cry-baby whiny-assed opinion would be?

    Neil, Jul 4, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?UGlvdHIgTWFqY2hlcg==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    You're right, the word "Contoso" is often used in MS Press books to
    refer to a fictitious company. So, this particular instance appears
    legitimate.

    Anyway, I doubt that br@indumpers would have the sense to change the
    question in such a way to make it look legit. They usually tend to
    advertise the fact that they have used dumps with alacrity.

    Cerebrus, Jul 5, 2006