    Attempt ?

    How many questions are asked in One MCP Exam & what is time duration
    per exam ?

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuYSBRdXJhaXNoaQ==?=, Nov 30, 2004

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuYSBRdXJhaXNoaQ==?=, Nov 30, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?U2FuYSBRdXJhaXNoaQ==?=

    T-Bone Guest

    "Sana Quraishi" <Sana > wrote
    > How many times we can appaer for one MCP exam if we cant clear that in one
    > Attempt ?

    I don't think MS permits time travel in the examination centres.

    > How many questions are asked in One MCP Exam & what is time duration
    > per exam ?

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/default.asp

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Nov 30, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?U2FuYSBRdXJhaXNoaQ==?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > I don't think MS permits time travel in the examination centres.

    Darn. There goes all hope of getting my MCSE in DOS 1.0

    JaR
    Disappointed Thug

    JaR, Nov 30, 2004
  5. >> I don't think MS permits time travel in the examination centres.

    >Darn. There goes all hope of getting my MCSE in DOS 1.0

    never give up hope....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 30, 2004