    Where can you get promo codes for MS exams with either VUE or Prometric?
    (And I mean legitamately)
    Do you get these through training providers or what?
    Rob Brown, Oct 12, 2004

  2. Rob Brown

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "Rob Brown" <> said in news:#sWWoL
    $:

    > I expect a lot of flack for asking this question, but:
    > Where can you get promo codes for MS exams with either VUE or

    Prometric?
    > (And I mean legitamately)
    > Do you get these through training providers or what?

    do a google search as many have been posted before in this NG. they are
    country dependant, but I know I have posted mine (canada) and someone has
    posted for the US before as well...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 12, 2004

  3. Rob Brown

    JaR Guest

    > do a google search as many have been posted before in this NG. they
    > are country dependant, but I know I have posted mine (canada) and
    > someone has posted for the US before as well...

    Where've ya been, bud? It's a shocker to check in here and where I usually
    find 50-60 posts to only find 14. Never gonna set a new record that way ;-)

    JaR
    Bored Candidate
    JaR, Oct 12, 2004
  4. Rob Brown

    kpg Guest

    > find 50-60 posts to only find 14. Never gonna set a new record that way
    > ;-)

    Why do you encourage him so.

    kp "I was trying to sleep" g
    kpg, Oct 12, 2004
  5. Rob Brown

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it JaR <> said in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >>>

    >> do a google search as many have been posted before in this NG. they
    >> are country dependant, but I know I have posted mine (canada) and
    >> someone has posted for the US before as well...
    >>

    > Where've ya been, bud? It's a shocker to check in here and where I
    > usually find 50-60 posts to only find 14. Never gonna set a new record
    > that way ;-)
    >
    > JaR
    > Bored Candidate

    I figured I would pace myself and not burn out this time. besides I have
    a new SAN going in next week, a new WAN infrastructure and a tape library
    upgrade this week, 4 new server installs new app and an OS upgrade the
    week after next, training on the SAN the week after that, new database
    server the week after that...oh, and my Saturdays are booked till
    Christmas...sure hope the key works on the door by then...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 12, 2004
  6. Rob Brown

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "kpg" <> said in

    > kp "I was trying to sleep" g

    what is this "sleep" of which you speak?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 12, 2004
  7. Rob Brown

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >> find 50-60 posts to only find 14. Never gonna set a new record that way
    >> ;-)

    > Why do you encourage him so.
    >
    > kp "I was trying to sleep" g

    Sorry. I can never resist setting off the neighbor's chihuahuas, either.

    JaR
    Instigating Candidate
    JaR, Oct 12, 2004
  8. Rob Brown

    > Sorry. I can never resist setting off the neighbor's chihuahuas, either.

    woof

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 12, 2004