    Just curious. Does anyone know why the exam prices went down? Not that I
    don't want it, am just curious why is it so.
    Regards,

    JJ, Nov 8, 2004

  2. JJ

    Brendan Guest

    I just took and passed 30-305 last week and paid the
    normal $125... Where are you where you think the price
    went down?

    Brendan, Nov 8, 2004

  3. JJ

    Levi Rosol Guest

    i just registered for two exams. I was charged $125 for 229, and then $60
    for 305.

    There was no mention of a discount or anything like that.

    --
    Thanks
    Levi Rosol

    Find Cheap .Net Server Controls At: